CODE OF ETHICS FOR ZESTIK ASSOCIATES
- An Associate is expected to be truthful and accurate in offering ZESTIK business opportunity or selling ZESTIK products and shall not engage in any high pressure selling. He should not make false claims about the opportunity, products, earnings and effort required to build the business.
- An Associate shall always issue a written sales receipt (invoice) bearing all relevant details at the time of sale of ZESTIK products.
- There is no obligation to buy more products or business support materials than needed. Buy only as many products as you can sell.
- An Associate can cancel his ZESTIK business association at any time by sending a letter to ZESTIK with a copy to his sponsor & direct distributor.
- No Associate shall engage in Cross-Group Selling. An Associate in one line of sponsorship must buy all of his ZESTIK products and literature supplies directly from ZESTIK or from his/her sponsor. ZESTIK expressly forbids Associates to buy ZESTIK Products from Associates who are not their Sponsor.
- Associates may not repackage, or otherwise change or alter any of the packaging labels of ZESTIK Products.
- ZESTIK (hereinafter called the Company) offers products of international quality to every customer. If the products purchased by the Associates or consumers products are manufacturing defects, the company guarantees replacement. However, this guarantee does not extend to damages or contamination due to expiry, negligence or deliberate act. In case of any manufacturing or packaging defect, retail customer can return/exchange the product to/from the Associate from whom they had purchased the same, within 15 days from the date of purchase.
a) Incur any liabilities or debt in the name or on behalf of the company. Enter into, modify or alter any contact in the name of company.
b) Engage itself or show interest directly/indirectly as agent, servant or licensee for sale of any product/ goods other than those of the company, in any trade, business or profession in competition with the company.
- No Cross Sponsoring of Distributorship shall be allowed. “Cross Sponsoring” in this context means:
- Signing up an existing Associate from another group.
- Singing up the wife when husband is already an Associated.
- Signing up under another sponsor to operate his/her Association when his/her is still valid.
- Allowing other people or relative to use his/her Association to do business in the event of cross sponsoring the following action shall be taken:
a) The Distributorship of the person who signs up other Associates or spouses of Associates of other group shall be terminated. All distributors involved shall be transferred back to the original sponsor.
b) If Associate B of a Associate A signs up under another group. B’s Associationship will be terminated & the entire group will be transferred to A.
c) The Company reserves the right to terminate the offering Associate at its own discretion & withhold group size of the offending Associate till final settlement takes place.
- Inactivity’ means no purchase/sale of ZESTIK products, no sponsoring of prospects and no attending of ZESTIK meetings.
- No Associate shall produce, sell and/or distribute any Business Support Materials which are deceptively similar to literature or material published and distributed by ZESTIK to its Associates.
- Associates who choose to sell Business support Materials shall not say, suggest, or imply that the use of any such materials will guarantee success
- No Associate shall, without ZESTIK’s prior approval, produce any item bearing the ZESTIK name/logo type from any source other than ZESTIK.
- All ZESTIK printed material is copyrighted and may not be reproduced in whole or in part by Associates or other persons except by prior written permission from ZESTIK.
- ZESTIK can cancel/de-sponsor the Associationship of an Associate if he/she
a) Gives wrong information in the application form, misrepresents ZESTIK Business, breaches any of the rules of conduct.
b) Joining or doing/business of any other company having similar/types of business of ZESTIK.
- Termination of a Associate means termination of
a) All rights as an ZESTIK Associate.
b) All income being generated after the date of termination.
- The company reserves the right to terminate any Business Associate from the Business immediately without any written notice if any Associate is found to indulge in anti-company activities in any manner or found to disturb any Private or Public Business Meeting or Free Seminar organized by the Associates or the Company.
- The company reserves the right to terminate any Business Associate from the Business without assigning any reasons and with or without giving any written notice to an Associate, if Acts / Deeds of the Associate are detrimental to the interest of the company.
These guidelines are subject to change from time to time. Failure to comply with the rules of conduct and these guidelines may result in action against your independent business.